8/10/10

Debra C: Day 3: Rain Out - add elements to Carroll Road

Today I took photo's out at Carroll Road of the Vincent Tree & Vineyard, went to print images
and waited way too long for printed images. From rain to waiting I arrived at NMC to hunger
and frustration. I added some ground color, some lines in trunks of vineyard, darkened background trees and grew the vineyard a bit more to the left to approach more of a balance on left side of composition.
    This saying popped up this morning as I did a morning reading, and now it has come to pass:                "It's astonishing in this world how things
                                            don't turn out at all the way you expect them to."
                                                                       - Agatha Christie
       Do I attempt another "Vincent tree?"  I will rest for awhile and then decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment