8/12/10

Steve/Jack/Token - thank you all

What a great week up north with so many intelligent and talented artists/teachers! I want to thank Nora and everyone else for all of their help, support and encouragement. The number one reason for taking this class again was to get inspired to paint, and after not picking up an artists brush for about three years I'm happy to say that this mission is accomplished. The only problem is that driving home I kept wanting to stop and paint all of the potential paintings that i could see and imagine along the way! Although i haven't done any more paintings yet, I feel that i have a sense of direction, both in color and paint application. I plan on doing a few series at Kensington Metropark including some small oils (5" x 7", 12" x 12") and some larger pieces using acrylics or maybe house paint on Masonite (24" x 36" and larger). I will post my pictures next, but i just wanted to make sure to take a minute to thank you all and let everyone know how much i loved this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment